Quartz countertops are a type of engineered stone that are made from a mixture of natural quartz and resin. They are durable and resistant to scratches and stains, and require minimal maintenance.
They are also non-porous, meaning that they do not absorb liquids, which makes them resistant to bacteria and mold. They come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, and are an increasingly popular choice for kitchen and bathroom countertops. They are more expensive than laminate countertops but less expensive than natural stone countertops such as granite.
5 reasons to buy Quartz for Countertops
- Durability: Quartz countertops are extremely durable and can withstand heavy use without showing signs of wear and tear. They are resistant to scratches and stains, making them a great choice for high-traffic areas such as kitchens and bathrooms.
- Low maintenance: Quartz countertops are non-porous, which means that they do not absorb liquids and are resistant to bacteria and mold. They can be easily cleaned with soap and water, and do not require any special sealants or finishes to maintain their appearance.
- Variety of colors and patterns: Quartz countertops come in a wide variety of colors and patterns, making it easy to find one that complements your home’s decor. They can mimic the look of natural stone, such as granite or marble, while being more consistent in color and pattern.
- Environmentally friendly: Quartz countertops are engineered using a mix of natural quartz and resin, which is a more sustainable option than natural stone. They are also recyclable, and may be a good choice for homeowners looking for an eco-friendly countertop option.
- Versatility: Quartz countertops can be used in a variety of settings, including kitchens, bathrooms, and even outdoor spaces. They are heat-resistant, making them safe to use near cooktops and ovens, and can be cut and shaped to fit any space, making them a versatile option for any home renovation project.